Would you like to look more beautiful?
It’s time to put some effort into your eyes, so your friends can notice them every time they see you. Grab yours today and start making them jealous!
This is the perfect way to add some sparkle to your eyes without being too dramatic. We’ve included some easy to follow makeup tips for creating amazing looking eyes. Find some that you can try at home and get the results you desire.
Want to give your eyes a quick boost? These eye make up tips will help you look more beautiful in no time!
Your eyes are one of the first things people notice about you, and they can say a lot about your face. Learn to apply these makeup tips to help you achieve the perfect eye shape and make up.
When you master the basics, you’ll be able to make yourself look your best no matter who’s watching. So start practicing today!
Good looking eyes tip #1
Your eyes should be the center of your face. Show them off with nude liner!
– A nude color is a good choice for those with small eyes and/or thin upper eyelids. It can also make your eyes appear larger.
– Your skin will look fresh, even after a full day’s work in the sun.
– Late nights or lack of sleep makes the eyes appear smaller. Apply a nude shade of eyeliner along your bottom waterline to make your eyes look larger.
– Quick-acting instant brightener.
– If you want to add some drama to your eyes, apply a nude shade of eyeliner along your bottom waterline.
Good looking eyes tip #2
choose the perfect eyeliner shade for your eye color
You need a new look!
– Make sure to line your eyes with a shadow that will bring out the color in your eyes.
– If you’re looking for an extra adventurous mascara, look for a color-changing or dual purpose mascara that lets you switch colors.
– If you’re looking for a waterproof mascara, try one of the long-lasting mascaras. Mascara is a great way to enhance your eyes and create a more defined look, but it also has its disadvantages.
– You can use mascara on your eyebrows to make them look thicker, but make sure not to get any on your eyelashes because it will cause clumping.
– There are different types of mascara depending on your needs.
– If you’re looking for an everyday mascara, you can find a waterproof mascara that lasts all day.
Good looking eyes tip #3
Curling eyelashes are a great way to enhance your eyes!
– Your eyelashes deserve to be pampered.
– So whether you’re doing a quick mascara fix before heading out the door or preparing for a special event, curl your lashes and give them the pampering they deserve.
– Curling your eyelashes before applying mascara makes it easier to achieve a gorgeous look.
Good looking eyes tip #4
Try using a high-pigment eye pencil in black or dark brown
– You need something that will stay put! Choose the right texture for your eye area.
– When choosing a liner pencil, keep in mind the texture of your lids.
– If you have watery eyes or moist, warm lids, choose a waterproof formula like the Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black or Black/Brown or Maybelline Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil Liner in 10 Smokey Black or 40 Smokey Brown.
– Those with dry lids can try a soft but intensely pigmented pencil, such as the Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Pencil in Cosmic Black, which is moisturizing (this has olive oil and shea butter) with a strong color payoff.
Good looking eyes tip #5
It’s important to have the right brushes to apply makeup properly
– You need to have these three brushes if you want to look good all day!
– The eye shadow brushes are designed to help you create flawless eye looks that stay put all day long.
– You need a basic eye shadow brush for all-over colour, a blending brush for seamless blending and an angled eye shadow brush for precision.
Good looking eyes tip #6
Apply a layer of powder between mascara coats
– A little translucent powder should be applied to your lashes after the first coat of mascara. Then apply another coat.
– The powder helps to add length and volume to your eyelashes and also makes them look more defined.
– Make sure that your mascara is applied in a gentle manner.
– If you apply it too vigorously, your eyelashes could become clumpy and look untidy.
– To avoid this, gently brush your lashes with a mascara wand while moving it up and down.
– If you use mascara on a daily basis, make sure you clean your eyelashes before applying new mascara.
– Cleaning your eyelashes will remove excess dirt, oil, and makeup, which can prevent your eyelashes from looking healthy and beautiful.
– Do not squeeze your eyes tightly when applying mascara.